Monday, April 28, 2008

Swimwear at Target


I stopped by Target this week in preparation for a trip to the beach, and, as expected, hit paydirt. Have y'all checked out their swimwear yet? They have a ton of really cool stuff.

I bought this bikini with a cute halter top and mock side tie bottoms in black. They also had it in turquoise and hot pink. $17.99/piece! The halter top is really flattering, and the bottoms have perfect coverage. The online store appears to be running out of colors, but the stores should still have a good selection in stock.

I also picked up these awesome, totally comfortable board shorts for $14.99, which they have in a lot of other colors and patterns. I will be wearing these all summer--they're especially perfect for river tubing.

Target, you never let me down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.