Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Magic of Dryel


Have you guys used Dryel? Because it is awesome. I hate the bottomless money pit that is the drycleaners. I have a ton of dry clean only stuff, and if I had to take it to the dry cleaners after every wear, I would be broke. Enter Dryel.
Here's how it works: you put your dry clean only stuff into the Dryel bag along with a pad saturated with cleaning solution, throw it in the dryer for 30 minutes, and like magic, Dryel steam cleans your clothes, removes any odors and leaves them perfectly wrinkle-less.
It also comes with a stain remover that works really well. My one word of caution is to always test the stain remover on your clothes to make sure that the color won't bleed and that it won't leave a ring when it dries.
I personally take most of my clothes with stains or which I haven't dry cleaned in a while to the cleaners. But to freshen up clothes, remove wrinkles, etc., Dryel is perfect and will save you a ton of money. I use it on non-dry clean only clothes too sometimes, if I don't feel like ironing (which, honestly, I never feel like ironing).
You can buy Dryel at any drugstore, discount store or supermarket. A starter kit is about $10, but if you go to the Dryel website, you can get a $4 off coupon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!!!