Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cole Haan + Nike = Comfy chic

I like to find bargains whenever I can, but one thing I will definitely splurge on is shoes. I try to buy the best quality I can afford. Cole Haan is one of my favorite brands, they are so well made and they always have really great styles. And they just went up a couple of notches in my esteem, now that they've teamed with Nike on a line of shoes with Nike Air technology incorporated into the design. I tried a pair on, and they are soooo comfortable.




I absolutely love the blue slingbacks above, which are $275, and these sankeskin sandals, for $325. I had to restrain myself from posting pictures of every single shoe they had--they have a great selection of dress shoes, from wedges to pumps.





They also have the cutest collection of casual shoes. These mary jane flats are so adorable, they'd be perfect for work, $195. But the pair I have my eyes on are these black thong sandals, $145. I'm taking a trip to Chicago in a few months and will be doing a lot of walking around, so these would be perfect!

And my friend Jenny sent me a link to a coupon for 30% off in store or online, good through April 20th. Check these shoes out at the Cole Haan store at the Domain.

1 comment:

blair said...

We like to call these tradeshow shoes...even if you are on your feet all day, they are still the very best. Love em. And I will be using that coupon :)