Friday, April 18, 2008

DwellStudio for Target - Bedding

DwellStudio has really cool, modern home stuff, but it's pretty expensive. So when I heard Target was teaming up with DwellStudio, I knew the results were going to be awesome. I love the "Perch" collection, shown above. Love the orange, love the birds, love it all. I think I'm going to have to get this for my guest room. The walls are painted sort of a gray/brown color, and I think the orange would look so great against it. A 3 piece set of comforter plus two shams goes for $89.99 for Full/Queen and $99.00 for King.



UPDATE: I bought this and I really love it!  The material is so nice, and the colors are great. There were some other really cool bedding sets as well, so definitely go by and check them out if you're looking for bedding with a modern design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bedding shown above in the photo is very nice. I liked the design embossed on it and the color too. You can get more information about bedding which I browsed from the internet may fetch you help.