Thursday, April 10, 2008

Attention to detail


My friend Jenny sent me a tip about some very cool products from a company called Gal-Pal.

First, these pads which remove deodorant stains--ingenious! I hate pulling on a black shirt and then having to spend the next 10 minutes trying to remove all the white streaks. One pack is $10, and comes with 2 pads.

They also make a double-stick fashion tape, which is $6. Jenny was saying she uses this tape to keep button-down shirts from gaping open, and I've used it to keep up a strapless dress. This tape is also great for keeping deep v-necks in place, temporarily fixing a ripped hem, or keeping slingback shoes from slipping off your heels (ugh, is there anything more annoying?).

I love these products because in my opinion, details really matter. There's no way to look put together when you have white streaks on your clothes or when everyone can see into your shirt, am I right?
Available at Luxe Apothetique at the Domain, or the Gal-Pal website.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well endowed girls, you know who you are, I do highly recommend the tape...nothing sucks more than sitting in a meeting and realizing that your boob is in clear view for all those folks sitting to the left. It is truly a god send. I would like to try those deodorant pads too....

b62green said...

the other product that it great to use is from pure style and you can look at their website purestylegirlfriends.com, just in case anyone would be offended there's nudity in the descriptions. Their pick-me-up is fabulous for under those dresses where you can't wear a bra but want a better look (like not sagging). They stay on great and for a long time, and I have a friend who ways they work great even in the water! not sure how they work for a larger size but for As and Bs they're unbeatable.