Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Old Navy/Gap Body Underwear


I don't know if any of you have been in Old Navy lately, but they now have an underwear collection. Recently when a friend of mine was shopping there, one of the salespeople told her that the underwear at Old Navy is made by the same manufacturer as Gap Body. That is pretty exciting, because to me Gap Body is the best for the money as far as underwear goes. Most panties at Old Navy are $6.00, including this cute mesh pair--if you buy 4 or more, they are $4.50 each, and some pairs are on sale right now for $2.50. Panties at Gap Body run $8.50 per pair, $6.66 when you buy 3 or more.


Old Navy also carries bras, and I'm assuming they are probably manufactured at the same spot as Gap Body as well. Gap Body has the best bras for the money, hands down. They are very well made, comfortable and flattering. My favorite is this Seamless Push Up, which is $36.00. Old Navy's bras are only $29.50, but they have a smaller collection of styles and I haven't heard anything about the quality--if you've tried them out, let me know what you think.

No comments: