Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My trend obsession for fall

I'm so over summer right now, it is just waaay too hot outside, so my thoughts have already shifted to building my fall wardrobe. And I am pretty much obsessed with buying some dark skinny jeans and tall riding boots. Yes, I know I am jumping on this bandwagon incredibly late. In all fairness, I wanted on last year but the thought of maternity skinny jeans made me more nauseous than pregnancy itself.

I don't want to spend very much on the skinny jeans, since I will not be wearing them with anything but the aforementioned boots (in my opinion, girls with hips cannot get away with skinny jeans and flats). So I'm thinking about this pair of dark wash Diva skinny jeans at Old Navy.

They have a little spandex so I'm hoping they'll keep their shape for a little while at least. And they're only $29.50, which means I can spend more on boots!

No comments: