Friday, May 2, 2008

Appearance on Good Day Austin

Thanks to everyone who watched me this morning sharing tips for bargain shopping on Good Day Austin on Fox 7 News.  Here's the link to the interview.  I had a great time, and all the Good Day Austin people were wonderful.  Katherine Kisiel is adorable, I loved talking with her--I sense she has some serious bargain shopping skills.  I also got to talk to Joe Bickett a little before my segment, and he was so nice.  Hope you enjoyed watching it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari,

I work with Shelly here in Dallas and she sent us the link to your interview this morning. You looked like a pro on TV and just wanted to tell you that you did a great job. I will have to let my wife look at your blog as I know she will love it. Good luck with the blog.

Dave Perrin

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Fox had you on and hope it expands your readership....Austin needs you!!

Anonymous said...

Kari,

Great job! You looked great and spoke really clearly. We're proud of you.

Kim & Adrian

Jenny said...

You were awesome! I know I have already told you that numerous times, but its true. I am proud to be your friend :)