Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DSW Online

I love shopping at DSW, a discount shoe shopper's paradise, so I'm really excited that you can now shop DSW online! Now, it's really not a substitute for going into the store, because they have different stuff than the website gets, but it's still pretty cool. As expected, the website has a lot of cute, inexpensive shoes. I found these Tommy Hilfiger fabric and leather wedges for $59.95.





I really love the simplicity of these cork slides from Unisa, but they have little gold flecks in them, which makes them a little different. These would be a perfect neutral summer work shoe, for $49.95.







They have some higher end brands too. I like these Isaac Mizrahi reptile slingbacks for $195.95...








and these great leather slingbacks from Cole Haan (which also come in black) for $179.95.







They have really cool men's shoes too. I love these Cole Haan sneakers, on clearance for $99.94.







They have a LOT of shoes, this is only a small sampling. My favorite feature is the clearance item search, where you can search by size. And if you're not already a rewards member, definitely sign up--DSW has a great rewards program. It's free to join, and you'll get coupons and special savings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right!! Got the massive collection of designer shoes only at DSW with huge discount offers and best customer services.