Monday, May 12, 2008

Best Deep Conditioner


Okay, I'm not sure this is THE BEST deep conditioner, because I haven't tried that many, but I really love it, so I had to share it with y'all. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask.


If you color your hair and don't use a deep conditioner, your hair hates you right now. Using a deep conditioner every now and then is a must for keeping your hair in good shape.


I have really thick hair that I completely abuse with color and heat styling. This stuff makes my hair really soft and smooth. I use it once a week in place of my regular conditioner, and it keeps my hair really healthy. I cut it like once every 6 months, and have no split ends. Also it smells great, and is only $6.99 at drugstore.com!


If you have really thin hair, this might weigh it down, I don't know. It's pretty heavy. But if you have thick hair and/or coarse hair, this should be perfect for you.

No comments: