Monday, August 3, 2009

Skinny Jeans Found!


Well, I screwed up my courage and ventured out to find skinny jeans today. I was not too excited about trying on anything with a tapered leg and skintight fit, so I grabbed my friend Ilyse for moral support.

I've resisted this trend pretty vigorously, but I ended up finding some great jeans. I settled on this pair at Martin & Osa from the "Slim Fit" line--they're skinny, but not scarily so. They're fitted enough to wear under boots, but they have enough room to still be flattering and not cut off my circulation. I actually think I might be brave enough to wear these with flats.

They come in a ton of washes, and are very well priced, at between $80-$120, depending on the wash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can pull off the flats! Those jeans are super flattering on you -- good find! I might need a pair now...

Ilyse

Anonymous said...

I found some sweet jeans at Martin + Osa this weekend, but mine were bootcut. I am still not brave enough to get skinny jeans!

kem said...

katydid972, I share your phobia of skinny jeans! But you should check out the M+O slim jeans, they're really wearable!