Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adorned Headbands


I'm sort of obsessed with the headband collection of Blair on Gossip Girl. In fact, I'm not sure I can recall an episode in which she did not at some point sport a headband, many of them very dramatically adorned. I have a feeling that character has a lot to do with the embellished headband trend happening right now, and I am loving it! Trim choices range from feathers to flowers to bows. Think of adorned headbands as jewelry for your hair--even when your hair is pulled back in a ponytail, they make you look completely pulled together.

And best of all, there are a lot of affordable options. My friend Ilyse found this cute version with a gorgeous burgundy flower with feathers at Luxe Apothetique at the Domain this weekend for $15! (Isn't she adorable?)



Here's a selection of some other options, all at great prices.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

try www.KKdesignsaustin.com

Two sister from Austin also have a headband business, selling at boutiques around Austin!