Friday, September 18, 2009

Anna Sui for Target


I was so excited to hear that Anna Sui was doing a line for Target based on one of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl. You can see the full line here, but most of the stuff is sold out online, so I headed to my neighborhood Target to see what they had. I wanted to get this blue dress, but they didn't have my size, so I bought these two dresses and headed home to decide which one I liked best. I liked both of them a lot. They're $60 each, so fairly expensive for Target, but the designs have so much great detail, and they actually feel very substantial. I really like the empire waisted dress on the left, with its studded criss-cross ribbon detail, but I have been looking for a drop-waist dress for a long time, so I'm keeping the one of the right instead. I love the way the vertical lines on top contrast with the horizontal layers of lace and velvet on the skirt, and the little faux-belt detail is so cute. If you want to snag a piece from this line, get to Target immediately, because they're going fast.

3 comments:

jocelyn said...

Are you now posting pics of yourself?!?! Is this the Anna Sui Barbie Kari?

kem said...

Well, I felt the need to share what they looked like in real life on a real girl!

Unknown said...

LOVE! When are you going to debut at work?