Friday, July 25, 2008

Stuart Weitzman Boots



I know it's hard to think about boots when it's over 100 degrees outside, but I saw these Stuart Weitzman beauties on sale at Zappos.com and had to pass it on. I'm kind of obsessed with boots with fur and shearling detailing. I have not bought any, yet. This may be the season. These are very tempting to me. I like that the shearling is very subtle, and I love the rich chocolate brown color of the boots. They look really comfy too, the heel is pretty low, and the buckle detail is pretty. They're 33% off right now, on sale for $250.00 from $375. Not a bad price, and Stuart Weitzman makes such great quality shoes, they really last. I think I may have to break down and buy these.

2 comments:

blair said...

no ma'am...no

Anonymous said...

Oh my god - please buy them. Then you need to put them on with your apple bottom jeans and you can officially get low. I would buy them just so i could do that.