Monday, July 21, 2008

Best Facial Cleanser



Cetaphil without a doubt makes the best facial cleanser around. I've been using it forever. It's extremely gentle, and works on every type of skin. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh. And it's cheap! $11.99 for 16 ounces at Drugstore.com! You can't beat that. Personally, I like the version for oily skin. Don't waste your money buying face soaps with a bunch of treatment ingredients in them, they just wash down the drain. Spend your money on treatments that you apply after washing your face, where they'll actually do some good. There's no reason to spend more on face soap, this is the best. Highly recommended.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Late last year I went to a dermatologist for my face that still breaks out like a boy crazy teenager. She highly recommended Cetaphil as a everyday cleanser and so I too use the stuff and really like it. Also, they have great moisturizers - I use those too...you should check those out if you haven't already.