Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Makeup Train Case



I have a confession to make: I miss my Caboodle! Remember Caboodles? The brightly colored plastic makeup organizers that everyone at my junior high had? My makeup and brushes and tools are currently spread between various drawers, cosmetics bags and bins. As a result, I cannot find anything. Hence the yearning for my old Caboodle. Here's the problem: I would be somewhat embarrassed to keep this on my vanity, much less carry it around by its clear plastic handle anywhere in public. Unfortunately, I am now too old to carry a Caboodle. (However, if you are in junior high, you really need to go to Target and get one!)



Luckily, I have found a grown up version of the Caboodle, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to share it with you! It's the Sephora Train Case, and it is awesome. Look at all the tiered shelving! It comes in several styles, but I like this limited edition ivory mock-croc version for $110. It combines the functionality of the beloved Caboodle with a more glamorous aesthetic.
On a side note, this would make a great gift for anyone who loves makeup and/or organizational tools.

No comments: