Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shop Review: Sana

Today I went and checked out Sana, a boutique in the Second Street district (237 W. 2nd Street) . I was really impressed with Sunny, the owner of Sana. She was incredibly nice, friendly and helpful (which, sorry, but there's not always too much of that in 2nd Street boutiques). Sana is a small store, so it obviously doesn't have as much selection as a department store, but they had a really well edited selection of clothes and accessories. They had some really cute BCBG tops, pants and cocktail dresses. They had a nice collection of pants, including some really cute cropped pants and shorts. They also carry Calvin Klein and Michael Kors. My favorite thing about Sana though was the jewelry. They carry fashion jewelry by a local designer named Donna Lee. They have a really pretty group of earrings (which seemed to range around $20) and necklaces (around $30). They had some really cute mirrored bangle bracelets for $12 a peice. I bought a really beautiful silver chain link necklace for $30 (I'll try and post a picture later).

I really loved this store, particularly the personal attention from Sunny. Her obvious enthusiasm for clothes is infectious, and she seems to take real pleasure from helping customers. My only suggestion for the store is that they add more merchandise, but I will definitely be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right on! I like this store and the personal attention.