Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shop Review: Girl Next Door


Today I went to Girl Next Door, a boutique that recently moved from 500 North Lamar to the 2nd Street District. Eh. I wasn't blown away. I will say that they have some pretty fashion forward pieces, but most of the items in the shop are over $250. They carry very cute, but very expensive, denim from Rock & Republic (around $275) and Genetic Denim (around $220). They had a small sale rack, and I did see some really cool chocolate brown cords by Anlo for $70. They also carry some less expensive basics by Splendid and Erebelle.


They had some really cute pieces by Ella Moss, including the tank above which is $80.


I'd say this would be a good place to shop for a special outfit that not everyone else will have-- if you have the money to spend.


You can check out their website at http://www.girlnd.com/ .

No comments: