Monday, March 31, 2008

Open Letter to Coach

Dear Coach,

We've had a really good run together. The years I've spent with you have been really special to me. I remember when we first met, over a medium black leather tote that I bought on sale in college. Over the years, our relationship has grown so much. Your small signature hobo saw me through law school, I carried your signature briefcase to my first job, and I'll never forget the white leather trimmed satchel from Spring 2006. But lately, I feel we've been growing apart. I love this metallic clutch, in fact, it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. But $498 for an occasional bag the size of my hand? Seriously Coach. I'm beginning to think you're out of my league. How am I supposed to pay my mortgage and keep you in my life at the same time? I still love you...I just don't know who you are anymore.

********
If you are looking for a metallic clutch and can't spend $498 on the gorgeous Coach bag above, check out this (okay, a little less glamorous, but still cute) version at Target. This is a bad picture of the bag, it actually has gold metallic thread running throughout. Best of all, it's on clearance right now at Target for $13.99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol- your letter is too funny! I agree though- the pricing on some of Coach's stuff has gotten a little ridiculous.

blair said...

It is true - Coach has changed...

Love the blog, btw - you have been busy since that first post, huh?