Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh DVF. How I love thee.

Yet another fabulous email came in from Saks the other day and I have purposely left it in my inbox so I can stare longingly at another beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg creation. This woman designs just absolutely stunning and amazing dresses. She really just understands what looks good on a woman's body and incorporates amazing prints and silhouettes.



I was literally speechless when the email came in featuring this new DVF masterpiece.





I tried to find it online, but apparently I am not the only one who loved this dress since you can only preorder it from Saks (and in a print which I am not exactly in love with). I love the drapery of the fabric, and especially in the back, where I feel like a lot of designers ignore the "walkaway" look. I want people to be just impressed when I walk away as when I walk towards them. I also think the plunging neckline is sexy without overdoing it. And really, its a great flattering fit, where I wouldn't feel like I was bulging out everywhere. I could see myself wearing this on the streets of Greece in summertime. Unfortunately, I can only love DVF from afar or at my desk, since this dress costs a cool $495. Oh, and if you want to look exactly like the model, you can also pick up those great Jimmy Choos she is sporting on her feet for another $950. So, for the low, low price of $1,445, you too can look like the girl who popped in my inbox the other day.

3 comments:

asicsshosuastore said...

lthough you'll most often need to Tiger Shoes buy upwards of one article of clothing, you can choose small lots and still save some cash. As an example, one wholesaler on the internet sells babyTiger Shoes clothes in small lots of 3 which each being a different size. You can get high quality baby outfits in various sizes such as 3,Beats By Dr Dre six and nine months at less than $15. At the regular price, comparableTods Shoes sets would set you back from twenty-five bucks to $40 each.

Anurag Pandey said...

The Digital Board is a brand professional SEO company that has been giving its services from many years. There are millions websites flourishing on the top- 10 ranking with a massive traffic.

hermes handbags said...

Thanks for sharing the news about such a wonderful organization.Keep up the great work! Love your blog!