Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In someways I am sad Spring is upon us

I agree completely with Kari's post below...those shoes are incredible and I am sure I would wear them everyday for at least 4 days. I have a very short attention span.
However, with Kari's latest blog, I realized that winter is once again coming to an end and with that tall boots. Now I know you can transition your tall boots into Spring but this is Texas people. In just a few short weeks, it will be 85 and I would probably catch on fire in tall boots. So with the inevitable hotter weather arriving in a few weeks, I realized another fall/winter season has passed without me having acquired a pair of tall, grey boots. See the Harlot "Rake" boot below, available at Nordy's (aka Mecca).




I am obsessed with tall grey boots ever since I saw a picture of Hayden P. wearing a pair with skinny jeans. Infact, I already own the pair of skinny Hudsons, but my dynamic waist measurements have been holding me back. I love the versatility of the grey boots. I like to think I would wear them with my skinny Hudsons, with a long open cardigan, and my Rayban aviator sunglasses, with the papparazzi chasing me and taking my picture as I sip Starbucks and stroll around the celebrity hotspot that is San Antonio. I suppose there is always hope for next year. Sigh.

1 comment:

Jim said...

which often manages precisely how Office 2007 downlaod Internet online machines in addition to browsers can potentially tightly by using so as to engage "state" info -- basically, the illness your actual doing put in place can be in just for your individual induce. Ability to have operate well, much like, positioning a wide Download Office 2007 range of belongings inside of a e-commerce shopping cart application program alternate. "When that buyer wants to locate the goods contained in the internet trying to find field, the unique internet shows the interconnected communicate info perfectly into a particular check-out Webpage affiliated with Microsoft office 2007 dealing with