Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it Spring yet?


So, I was checking out The Sartorialist, as I always do (and you should too! amazing, gorgeous street style pics that will instantly make you feel both underdressed and undercool), and I fell in love with this whole look. It's so simple, but just effortless. But I am obsessed with her flat strappy leather sandals. They look totally natural and comfortable and I'm pretty sure I would wear them all the time. I have a feeling this girl bought hers in, like, a little shop in the Greek Isles where an elderly man cobbles them by hand. I will be hoping to find something similar at DSW. I feel like J.Crew used to have sandals that looked exactly like this, but I guess they've moved on to fancier shoes (see Joc's post yesterday). No luck so far, but I'm hoping it's because it's so early in the year, so I will keep you posted on my quest!

1 comment:

asicsshosuastore said...

Baby Brands Direct stocks an impressiveMoncler Online range of nursery furniture and decor from the popular Kids Line brand with beautifully designed collections which include fully coordinating baby quilts, cushions, nappy stackers, cot mobiles, nursery wall decorations, pillow cases, cot sheets, Belstaff Bagspram sheets, lamp shades, bedside lamps, bedding sets, curtains, clothes hampers and toy boxes over a fabulous range of colour ways. Kids Line takes pride in its attention to detail in careful use of embroideries, appliqu├ęs and fusion of materials with continued commitment to quality, Belstaff Mens Jacketscomfort and value to superbly fulfil a new parent's ‘special purchase.'