Monday, October 13, 2008

Embellish Salon

My friend Blair and I went to the cutest nail salon I have ever seen on Saturday night, Embellish, which is located in the Triangle. This place is truly adorable. It has pink walls and pink and brown furniture, and is so girly and fun. They have big screen tv's, which was playing "13 Going On 30" while we were there (which, that movie is awesome, and we got to see the Thriller dance scene, so I was very happy!). They steam sterilize all their equipment, which is very important to me. They have a little bar area for manicures, and pedicures are done on big comfy chairs and couches. The prices are very reasonable, $35 for a pedicure, $20 for a manicure, or $50 for a mani/pedi combo. The service was wonderful, and they worked really hard to make sure Blair and I were timed correctly so that we could sit together while we had our treatments. They have a really cool boutique section of the shop as well, which has cute purses, tshirts (they had a few UT shirts that I really liked), and jewelry. This is my new go-to nail place--the prices, cleanliness, service and atmosphere cannot be beat.

No comments: