Monday, August 11, 2008

Pendant Necklaces



I really love vintage looking pendant necklaces for fall, and there are a lot of beautiful pieces out right now.


This one is a stunner, the "Majestic Lace" pendant by Judith Jack. It's sterling silver and marcasite, and looks like a piece your grandmother wore, which I love. It's available at Nordstrom for $350.









This necklace is gorgeous as well, the "Leela" necklace by Lulu, available at Eliza Page for $408. It's 14 karat rose gold with a center diamond on a sterling chain. I love the rose gold, you don't see many pieces made from rose gold anymore, and I think it's so flattering on all skin tones. This necklace is absolutely beautiful and so unique, and if I had an extra $400 lying around, I would own it.







If you're on a budget (and aren't we all these days?), I also really like this pretty mother of pearl pendant from Banana Republic, with faux diamond surround, it's so sweet and it's only $39.











No comments: