Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My New Favorite Deep Conditioner

If you color your hair, your stylist has probably told you that the sulfates contained in drugstore brands of hair products will strip your color and leave your hair like straw. This in turn has probably frightened you into leaving the salon with $30 bottles of shampoo. No more! Finally there's a drugstore line of products that contains no sulfates, the L'oreal EverPure system.

I tried the EverPure Smooth Deep Control Mask last weekend, and I really love it. It is really thick and rich, and left my hair smooth, shiny and super soft. AND it's under $10 AND it smells really great, it has a rosemary mint scent that is very spa-like--I promise you will not miss your salon products one bit, and you can use the money you save to buy something much more fun than conditioner. $8.99 at drugstore.com. I'm going to buy the entire line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I was just getting suckered into salon shampoo and hating myself for it!! Thank you goodness you are back in busy :)