Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GoodShop

My friend Jenny just told me about a great website called GoodShop. You go to the site, enter the charity of your choice (they have a ton of charities, including the Austin affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, one of my favorites). Then you click on a link to any of the participating online merchants, and the merchant will make a donation to the charity you chose. The amount of the donation varies depending on which merchant you choose. And they have a ton of participating stores, like Gap (2.8% donation), Amazon (1.5% donation), Macy's (3.5% donation) and Target (up to a 3.5% donation). This is such an easy way to get your favorite charity some extra money. I am adding this site to my favorites and will definitely be using it as the starting point for all my online shopping.

Check out their news page for articles relating to the site.

No comments: